Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wet market

Kajang (malaysia) wet market
I haven't been updating since last week because I've been busy studying for my mid-term test. Well, I think it's all good now. :)

So this morning, I went to Pasar Besar Kajang which loosely translated as Kajang Big Market. It's one of the wet markets situated in Kajang. Well, it's wet market so obviously the floor is REALLY wet. You have to be really careful when you're walking. And it's pretty smelly, too - with the smell of fish and chicken and vegetable, all blending together.

This is the first stall that I'd visited. I wanted to buy some ingredients for cooking like mushrooms, onions, garlics and etc. I DO cook - once in a while when my roommies is not around. Because she cooks better. :p

So, do you cook?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your photograph of all the things to buy in the Big Market.

Abraham Lincoln
Down Memory Lane

lv2scpbk said...

Nice photo. Looks like they got alot in there.

I do cook. Don't like to but do all the time. I've been trying to eat healthier lately because the doctor said I have too.

Unknown said...

I don't cook very often too.

It's easier to eat out :-)

samedi! said...

This is a masterpiece. I love pictures like this one which really transports you into it.

Bravo

kamagra said...

Yeah I had been there, you can also get stole if you don't open your eyes, but this happends in every country, for me personally they sell great stuff on herbs.